In May, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued a new draft Clean Water Act “NPDES” permit for Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station in Plymouth. The permit has been expired for more than 20 years, and the new requirements are open to public comment. Learn more >>
EPA has scheduled a public hearing about the draft permit due to the significant degree of public interest in the issue.
- DATE: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- MEETING TIME: 6:15 p.m. – 7:00p.m. (informational session)
- HEARING TIME: 7:15 p.m. (public hearing/comments accepted)
- LOCATION: Plymouth Public Library, 132 South St., Plymouth
- ROOM: Otto Fehlow Meeting Room
Public comment deadline has also been extended by a week, until July 25, 2016.