Massachusetts Dept. of Public Health (MassDPH) will be providing an update and answering questions at two upcoming Nuclear Matters Committee meetings. These are great meetings to attend, ask questions, and show the committees and MassDPH that there is public interest in these issues.
- Wed., April 9, 2014, starting at 5:30 PM
- Plymouth Public Library Board Room
- MassDPH will be providing an update/answering questions. Also on the agenda is the Governor’s recent letter to the NRC as well as Concerned Neighbors of Pilgrim’s non-binding ballot question about nuclear waste storage
- Wed., April 9, 2014, starting at 7:00 PM
- Duxbury Senior Center, 10 Mayflower Street, Main Floor
- Mass DPH will discuss the status of Duxbury’s air radiological monitor, DPH’s radiological monitoring program, etc.