- Pilgrim Nuclear Safety Performance Analysis Jan 16, 2017 →
- NRC Sets Date for Public Hearing on Pilgrim’s Problems Jan 13, 2017 →
- Mass. Officials Ask NRC for Public Meeting on Pilgrim Safety Jan 5, 2017 →
- Group Letter to Governor Baker: Shut Pilgrim Down Now Dec 27, 2016 →
- Union of Concerned Scientists “Backgrounder” on Pilgrim Problems Dec 21, 2016 →
About Cape Cod Bay Watch
Cape Cod Bay Watch (CCBW) is a program of the Jones River Watershed Association in Kingston, Massachusetts. Our knowledge and appreciation of the connectivity of our watershed with the Cape Cod Bay ecosystem has grown over the years. It is in this context that Cape Cod Bay Watch was formed.
Right now we are addressing the harmful effects of coastal energy operations on water quality and marine life in Cape Cod Bay. We also work, along with our partners, to monitor water quality and diadromous fish in Cape Cod Bay and the Jones River estuary.
We all need to better understand the hidden costs of our energy consumption, as well as the vulnerabilities of coastal energy infrastructure. We need to implement clean and reasonably sited energy solutions that support efficiency and conservation, and protect against climate change impacts and environmental degradation. With your help, we can achieve a positive energy future AND a healthy environment!